2. 2014年，演员蒂尔达·斯文顿(Tilda Swinton)在四部电影中戴着假牙：《零点定理》(The Zero Theorem)、《布达佩斯大饭店》、《唯爱永生》(Only Lovers Left Alive)，以及奉俊昊导演的《雪国列车》(Snowpiercer)。在最后这部惊悚片中，斯文顿饰演残酷、狡猾的梅森部长(Minister Mason)，她戴着一副大大的眼镜，有一口庞大、丑陋的牙齿。
3. 'So it's how do you square that circle? How do you remain true to the original creation and concept and yet at the same time not offend people in the 21st century?
5. Wages will finally accelerate after years of stagnation
6. The number of people holding degrees from colleges or universities reached 170.93m, which means there were 12,445 people with an advanced education per 100,000 people in 2015, up from 8,930 in 2010. The number of people who had attended a senior high school also increased, and the number who had only completed lower-level education fell.
2. The Fate of the Furious was the top-grossing foreign film, ranking second on the list.
3. She said: "I am extremely surprised and overwhelmed. I just want to start by saying what an incredible year for women in film. These categories are so crowed and crammed with incredible integrity and skill and I feel prouder than ever to be included."
2. FRESH OFF THE BOAT (ABC, Feb. 4) A Chinese-American family adjusts to life in mid-'90s Florida in this culture-clash comedy based on a memoir by the restaurateur and food-and-travel-show host Eddie Huang. Hudson Yang plays the 11-year-old hip-hop wannabe Eddie, and Randall Park (Kim Jong-un in “The Interview”) plays his father, proud proprietor of a suburban steakhouse.
6. The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.
2. Bolder lawyers will start working with more “sci-fi” programs that claim to predict the outcomes of legal disputes before they have reached court, by analysing similar cases and past rulings, opposition tactics and win/lose statistics, the success rates of certain lawyers before certain judges, and so on.
3. As PC use declines, infecting them with viruses just won't be as much fun any more. I'd expect to see malware, worms and viruses jump onto tablets and phones. As a consequence, we will all have to start protecting our devices more assiduously.
A video of Bi Fujian, a popular television host, poking fun at a song from a Cultural Revolution-era opera about the Chinese civil war, with his own critical asides about Mao and the Communist Party, appeared online in April. Despite the government's efforts to contain its spread, it circulated widely, with some commenters defending Mr. Bi's opinions and his right to express them.
A lot of the best James Bond theme songs sound like they belong in a lounge act. That's not a complaint, just an observation. For whatever reason, the English new wave act Duran Duran was given free reign to provide A View to a Kill with a new and exciting sound all its own. "A View to a Kill" was a hit song, and it probably would have been a success even without the James Bond connection. It's entertaining and cool and energetic, and it promises one hell of a good time. (Whether or not the movie actually lives up to that promise is a matter of some debate.)