2. Faber laughs at Bernanke's remark that the economy would be strong enough later this year so he could take his foot off the gas, that is begin 'tapering, or scaling back it's stimulative quantitative easing (QE) program later this year.' Yes, laughed.
4. 单词figure 联想记忆：
5. 迷你剧集/电影类最佳女演员：萨拉?保罗森(Sarah Paulson)，《美国罪案故事：公诉辛普森》(The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story)
6. “As the economy enters the ‘new normal’, the industry sector faces increased downward pressures, unreasonable structures and weak innovation capability,” Mao Weiming, vice-minister at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, said at a press conference.
2. Major American retailers including Wal-Mart, Target (TGT, Fortune 500), and Kmart all opened their stores on Thanksgiving to get a jump on the holiday gift shopping season. Wal-Mart even went as far as to open its stores two hours earlier this year than it did last. But Costco (COST, Fortune 500) refused to join the trend of "Black Friday creep" and kept its doors shut. Chief executive Craig Jelinek thought giving his workers a day off was more important than increasing his company's bottom line.
3. Lori Steele
4. In 2015, the number of migrant residents living in Shanghai dropped for the first time in the past 15 years, Shanghai Television reported Monday.
5. The auction house said today that the auction, featuring two diamonds over 100 carats, drew buyers from more than 30 countries.
6. For: Since it premiered at the Venice Film Festival, it's being wowing audiences.
2. Tom Hanks has got a slightly more level head around his. He apparently keeps his best actor awards, one each for Philadelphia and Forrest Gump, on the family trophy shelf alongside football (the English kind) trophies and a World’s Greatest Mom trophy left from a mother’s day past.
4. The next big attempt at a global climate agreement will come when negotiators from around the world gather in Paris in December. Political activists on climate change wasted no time Friday in citing the 2014 heat record as proof that strong action was needed.
3. 'Short Term 12' is one of those small indie features that stays with you in a big way. It's only 96 minutes long, a modest production set in a foster-care facility for troubled teens. Yet Destin Cretton's direction and Brie Larson's performance elevate the film to, well, one of the year's very best. Ms. Larson is almost a sure thing for not getting an Oscar-this year's competition is unusually fierce-but do catch up with her portrayal of Grace, a 20-something supervisor who is far from untroubled in her own life.
2. But not every reporter (including this one) would agree with the final assessment.
3. Mr. Lyons took a casting of Ms. Swinton’s mouth and designed teeth to fit. Those were clipped on over Ms. Swinton’s real teeth. For Minister Mason, he came up with a quirky look but didn’t quite want it to be comical. He was, however, interested in adding a little bling. “There’s a little bit of gold on the left-hand side,” he said. “We used real gold to make the filling of one tooth. We did it to put more character into the character.”
Beijing has responded with increasing rancour against Seoul’s decision to deploy Thaad, the Terminal High Altitude Area Defence platform. While South Korea insists the system is for defending itself against North Korean missiles, China fears the technology will allow an ally of the US to spy on its military developments.