4. During last year's LFW, there were 250 anti-fur protesters, The Guardian reported, and a show in February saw an activist storm the stage at a Mary Katrantzou show.
5. Stanford’s alumni have the highest salary on average at $195,000 but overall the top 15 MBA programmes are closely matched in terms of income, career progress and satisfaction. All but one have average alumni salaries greater than $150,000, with a pay increase of about 100 per cent compared with their pre-MBA income.
1. The disclosure form also warns forex buyers that they are not allowed to exploit others’ exchange quotas. Previously, aggregating quotas from multiple individuals was a common technique that grey-market money changers used to obtain large sums of foreign exchange.
5. Regulators in other countries will draw lessons from the success or failure of the Japanese model.
3. The line of prescriptive frames and sunglasses, named “DVF | Made for Glass,” costs upwards of $1,600. Google has already partnered with Luxottica, the eyewear conglomerate behind Ray-Ban and several high-fashion eyewear offerings such as Prada. It also hired fashion executive Ivy Ross, most recently the chief marketing officer of Art.com, to lead its Glass team.
4. "We hope the mother will come to us and verify the facts. If it's true that the user is a 13-year-old who spent the money without consent, we can negotiate a refund," the Tencent employee said.
5. 对于那些已把自家公寓改造成B&B旅店的纽约人，围绕非法住宿的论战可能会趋于白热化。而在这一切之上，市长比尔·白思豪(Bill de Blasio)的十年保障性住房计划将初具规模；与此同时，本次奥尔巴尼会议(Albany)的立法将给租房者的钱包造成重负。随着我们迈向新的一年，这类改变游戏规则的因素也正在日益迫近。